Real Estate Law Is Our Specialty.
When it comes to property law, it’s not just about experience and knowledge—it’s also about attention to detail. Our Austin real estate attorneys handle transactions big and small for clients just like you.
Austin Residential Real Estate Lawyers
Residential real estate covers homebuyers, sellers, renters, and landlords. Our residential services include:
- Closings – With an experienced real estate attorney by your side as you buy or sell a home, you can expect the property transfer to be seamless.
- Loan Modifications – If you are facing a possible foreclosure, a loan modification can help you renegotiate terms and stay in your home.
- Refinancing – Refinancing means getting a new loan on your home and going through the closing process again. We’ll help make sure everything is in order before you sign on the dotted line.
- Evictions – Whether you’re a landlord or a tenant that has been unfairly evicted, our real estate attorneys will fight for your rights.
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes – These disputes include issues involving damage, repairs, and non-payment.
- Contract Disputes – In mediation and in court, our real estate lawyers can represent you in disputes over closing costs, purchase price, loan fraud, and other disagreements.
- Deed Transfers – Real estate attorneys handle several types of deeds, including quitclaim deeds, general warranty deeds, grant deeds, trustee’s deeds, and more.
- Eminent Domain – If the government is trying to seize your property for public use, we can represent your rights and help you get fair compensation.
- Legal Documentation – Our Austin real estate law firm can help you research, draft, and negotiate contracts and other legal documentation relating to your property.
- Property Taxes – If you disagree with the assessed value of your home, our real estate attorneys can help you file an appeal.
Austin Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
In addition to the services outlined above, our attorneys also offer commercial clients assistance with leases, zoning, land use, cooperative representation, real estate development law, distressed properties, and more.
Call us today at (512) 505-0053 for a free consultation.